Areas of help include:
- Parent-child engagement and bonding
- Trauma, grief and loss
- Regulation concerns (hyperactivity, aggression, inattention, unsafe behavior, sensory challenges)
- Developmental delays
- Self-help skills (feeding and eating, sleep, and toileting)
- Socializing with siblings and peers
- Transitions to school and childcare
- Family changes
- Family functioning
- Parenting styles and strategies
- Infant Massage Classes
Thanks to funding through our local ADAMHS Board and Invest in Children, this program is offered free of charge to residents of Cuyahoga County.
Our licensed staff is highly qualified with master’s degrees in Social Work. They have specialized training in infancy and early childhood mental health and are Certified Educators of Infant Massage (C.E.I.M.), an evidenced-based nurturing touch program for young children and their caregivers.
We are licensed and certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services, and nationally accredited through CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
Scope of Services:
- Population and Settings: Services are provided in the home and community
- Hours of Services: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Frequency of Services: Determined by the individual treatment plan
- Payers and Funding Sources: Medicaid is accepted
- Referral Sources: All are welcome
This link can be used to look up Social Work licenses, verifications and certificates: https://elicense.ohio.gov/oh_verifylicense
This link can be used to find a CARF accredited service provider: http://www.carf.org/providerSearch.aspx