Mary Beth Koss, Director of Education and Achieve Consulting at Achievement Centers for Children, will receive the Professional Excellence Award at the 14 th Annual Milestones Autism Spectrum Disorder Conference.
Presented by Milestones Autism Resources, the conference takes place June 16-17 at Landerhaven. With 75 workshops, more than 100 speakers, and more than 40 exhibitors, this must-attend autism event serves family members, educators, administrators, therapists, clinicians, and individuals with autism. Scholarships and continuing education are available. For more information, visit milestones.org.
“Let your passion and commitment to make a change in the lives of a child on the autism spectrum drive you to continuously learn more, embrace challenge as an opportunity to further enhance a child’s life, and make a difference – not only for the individual with autism, but for our greater community,” said Koss.
Other 2016 honorees and their respective awards include:
- Daniel Hahn and Kelly Florian from Playhouse Square – Community Innovator Award
- Shari Goldberg – Parent Tribute Award (Outstanding Mom)
- Keith Bambic – Parent Tribute Award (Outstanding Dad)
- Evan Burg*, Sari Gonick*, Adam Freireich, Brittany Lieberman from JFSA Transitions – Personal Achievement Award (* originally from Beachwood)
- Alexandra Wiskes – Teen Trailblazer Award
“Milestones Annual Conference offers the entire autism community an opportunity to learn about evidence-based treatment options for all ages and ability levels and to network with each other,” said Ilana Hoffer Skoff, co-founder and executive director of Milestones. “With 75 workshops offered at the conference, there is something of interest for every member of the autism community.”
Media contact: Susan Christopher, email@example.com, (216) 292-9700