Our staff members bring their personal passion, expertise and dedication to each client they serve in order to achieve the very best outcomes, and to help them reach their greatest potential in life. Ours is a culture of teamwork and collaboration with each other, and doing whatever it takes to help our clients.
“It is nice to work at a place that can really help people, and that is highly regarded by clients, community, funders, the business community and leaders.”View Current Openings and Apply Online
For more information on our summer camp staff openings and job descriptions, click here.
COVID – 19 Considerations:
- 99.9% of our staff are vaccinated
- Remote interview process when possible
- Remote work available for some positions
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings whenever possible
- Sanitizing, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
Why Work at ACC? Hear Why in Their Own Words…
We hear consistently from our staff that our benefits are some of the best in NE Ohio.
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and personal time
- Paid winter holiday shutdown week in December
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous retirement plan with employer contribution
- Qualify for college loan forgiveness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life/ADD & LTD insurance
- Supplementary insurance available
- Ongoing staff development opportunities
- Flexible schedules
The Achievement Centers for Children welcomes diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of the Achievement Centers for Children to afford equal opportunity in all areas of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), genetic, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental handicap, including any person with HIV or AIDS-related complex or developmental disability, and to administer all recruitment, selection, promotion, evaluation, work assignments and retention of employees or volunteers in a manner consistent with all applicable state and federal fair employment practice laws, including, but not limited to, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and Chapter 4112 of the Ohio Revised Code. CLICK HERE to read the EEO policy in its entirety.
Tour our locations: Highland Hills, Westlake and Camp Cheerful!
Personal touch, tailored services
We approach every individual and family as unique, and build a service model customized to support and enable ongoing progress and success.
Our many years of experience and expertise have created a culture focused on professionalism, passion, and caring. Our culture is brought to life with compassion and hope. We care deeply about those we serve, and are committed to helping them as individuals and are sensitive to their special circumstances.
Our long track record is one of progress, success, and demonstrable achievement, and we work hand-in-hand with families toward these goals.